Okanagan Winery List
Winery after winery has white wine, red wine and sweet wine along Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive wine route. Okanagan wine lovers may pour a glass of wine and make a good old English toast to wine in the Valley.
Take an Okanagan Wine Journey near Summerland, BC, Canada:
- tour a mini-vineyard to learn about grape growing and harvesting
- sip wine on a sunset patio overlooking Lake Okanagan
- attend a wine and cooking workshop led by a winery chef
- celebrate at an Okanagan Wine Festival: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
- travel the Bottleneck Drive wine route of wineries
- helicopter ride to a winery for a vineyard tour and lunch
- drink wine outdoors at a Summer concert
When in Summerland, one can take wine tour, helicopter to a winery for lunch, bike from winery to winery for a wine taste, or even sip wine after golf. One can also drive the Bottleneck Drive wine route, do a 'wine crawl' of several wineries in the South Okanagan and learn about the Okanagan Valley's wine making history at the BC Wine Museum.